Thursday, February 18, 2016

TypoArt - Place Names

| No comment

TypoArt - Place Names

As kids, the different fonts on a word document in computers were a source of excitement. Shadow, drop shadow and many such artistic fonts gave life to boring plain texts.

While all this is software based, what is more artistically and creatively inclined is - typography. An art aimed at making written language appealing, typography involves selecting typefaces, point size, letter spacing and so on that makes writing on canvas an interesting craft.
Inculcating this craft and colouring the names of many cities is Sithesh C Govind, a creative director who likes to call himself a 'creative opportunist'.



So what is so special about colouring the names of different cities on a canvas? It is not just the names that are made to look nice, each name sketched, reflects the story of its origin and highlights the uniqueness of the City.

"I studied the names of different places in India and learnt about their origin. Then I decided to start place-name-typography of these cities," explains Sithesh. FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/typoartist/








When can we get started?
I only take on a few projects at a time 
to ensure that each client gets their deserved attention. 
Please send me an email to check availability.

You can always contact me for a 
creative consultingcreative servicesfilm making 
and a freelance project or you can just say hello.. 
contact me through my e-mai​l:​ sithesh@creativedirector.in
​I will try to contact you within 24 hr. :)​​


Tags : , , ,

No comments: