Tuesday, September 06, 2016

SHANTI SAMSARA BY RICKY KEJ

| 3 Comments

Collaborated with Ricky Kej

Conceptualized and designed a Coffee Table Book
for Grammy
® Award winner Ricky Kej.

SHANTI SAMSARA by RICKY KEJ
WORLD MUSIC FOR ENVIRONMENTAL CONSCIOUSNESS

Download Coffee Table Book
links: www.shantisamsara.com  |   www.RickyKej.com




[GRAMMY AWARD® WINNER ,‘Peace Ambassador’and US Billboard #1 artist Ricky Kej is an internationally renowned Indian Music Composer and Producer. He is the youngest Indian to win the Grammy® Award.

Rickys Grammy® winning album "WINDS OF SAMSARA" was based on the ideals of peace by Mahatma Gandhi and Nelson Mandela. Ricky is also part of 3 albums Nominated for the 2015 Grammy® Awards.]




Former United States President Jimmy Carter with his copy of  album SHANTI SAMSARA  President Carter is a Nobel Prize Winner and an absolute visionary! in 1977 he encouraged energy conservation by all U.S. citizens and installed solar water heating panels on the White House. He even wore sweaters to offset the heating in the White House!! Currently 94 years old, he is as active as ever 
-Ricky K
- Ricky Kej
(from his FB wall)














When can we get started?
I only take on a few projects at a time 
to ensure that each client gets their deserved attention. 
Please send me an email to check availability.

You can always contact me for a freelance projects
or you can just say hello.. contact me through my
e-mai
​l:​ sithesh@creativedirector.in
​I will try to contact you within 24 hr. :)​​



Tags : , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this article.

It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This post couldn't be written any better!
Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
He constantly kept talking about this. I most certainly will forward this
post to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a very
good read. Many thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I've learn several excellent stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how a lot effort you set to create this type
of excellent informative website.