Friday, June 26, 2020

Design a Book Cover that Tells a Story

| No comment



Don’t judge a book by its cover? Yeah, right. 
Boost your readership and creativity.

Whether it’s cookbook or crime thriller, we create a 
brilliant cover that stands out on Amazon or the 
shelves of your local bookshop.


Bring your words to life through visuals


Make your text a treat to read


We read your mind, and we’ve got the perfect 
book cover package for you. 


Whatever you need, we’ve got you covered 
with fast, high-quality design.



Do you create ebook covers?
Yup! You can have a physical book cover designed, 
an ebook cover page designed or both. 
Be sure to let us know in the brief.



​When can we get started?
I only take on a few projects at a time 
to ensure that each client gets their deserved attention. 
Please send me an email to check availability.

You can always contact me for a freelance projects
or you can just say hello.. contact me through my
e-mai
​l:​ sithesh@creativedirector.in
​I will try to contact you within 24 hr. :)​​


Tags : , , , ,

No comments: