Sunday, October 30, 2016

CrowdNext - A Crowd Funding Platform from Luxembourg & India

| No comment


Here is my complete Branding for CrowdNext-
An International Crowd Funding Platform from Luxembourg & India

CrowdNext is a Latest Reward Crowdfunding Platform to support
Creative & Innovative Business Ideas to raise funds.


"In my experience, my best work is achieved when I have a clear brief from my client and we have free and open dialogue on the business and the design. I want my client to be my co-creator and feel a sense of ownership over their logo".
- Sithesh C Govind





Minimalism in design has been around for some time, and today it seems to be a welcome alternative to overly busy and unnecessarily cluttered websites, posters, ads, and logos. For those new to this art form, the concept of minimalism is mostly concerned with stripping away excess and strategically placing remaining elements. The result can be a calming, yet powerful design that is streamlined to convey its message. You can find minimalism in all art forms, from architecture to fashion to logo design.








When can we get started?
I only take on a few projects at a time 
to ensure that each client gets their deserved attention. 
Please send me an email to check availability.

You can always contact me for a freelance projects
or you can just say hello.. contact me through my
e-mai
​l:​ sithesh@creativedirector.in
​I will try to contact you within 24 hr. :)​​



Tags : , , ,

No comments: