Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Legends Infrastructure

| No comment

As a creative individual i often pour my heart and soul into work, It is often easy to forget we are creating these works of art for other people. The design process shouldn’t be one-sided, it should be a joint collaborative effort from both parties. Finalised Legends Infrastructure Branding. one more happy client :)

"We have been very impressed by Sithesh C Govind's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we needed to sustain the international development of our company.”
 — Sandesh S, Founder, Legends











When can we get started?
I only take on a few projects at a time 
to ensure that each client gets their deserved attention. 
Please send me an email to check availability.

You can always contact me for a freelance projects
or you can just say hello.. contact me through my
e-mai
​l:​ sithesh@creativedirector.in
​I will try to contact you within 24 hr. :)​​



Tags :

No comments: